- **UPDATED** Why Give Breaths?
- **NEW** Respectful Language and Stigma Regarding People who Use Substances
- ***NEW*** DST - Administration of Naloxone
This Decision Support Tool was created for nurses, but may be adapted for other regulated and non-regulated care providers.
- Setting Up THN in an Emergency Department
- Naloxone in the Emergency Room - training powerpoint
- Product Monography: Naloxone
This document contains product specific information about naloxone. The information in his document is specific to the product dispensed by the BC THN program.
- Sub-populations to potentially benefit from naloxone
The North Carolina Medical Board Forum Newsletter highlights the 14 sub-populations to potentially benefit from naloxone in their article entitled: Overdose Prevention and Responsible Pain Management (pg. 8-12).
Return to Naloxone Home Page