General Information about the Take Home Naloxone Program
If you are a member of the public looking to get overdose prevention & response training and a naloxone kit, use our site finder to locate a Take Home Naloxone site near you.
Setting up a BC Take Home Naloxone Program in Your Community
Please review the Basic Site Criteria to help determine if your site is eligible to be registered as a Take Home Naloxone site. Refer to the New Site Registration Package and contact your local Harm Reduction Coordinator listed on page 2 for further details.
Forms for BC Take Home Naloxone Programs
Site coordinators will need the documents below to maintain records and to order new supplies.
- Training Attendance Sheet
- Sample Prescription Pad
- Naloxone Dispensing Record (for use with a prescription)
- Naloxone Dispensing Record for Nurses Dispensing without a Physician Order
- Overdose Response Info Form (when naloxone is used)
- Supply Order Form
- Update Site Details Form (for use by existing sites to update contact/personnel info)
Some additional resources for participating sites are available here.