General Information about the Take Home Naloxone Program
If you are a member of the public looking to get overdose prevention & response training and a naloxone kit, use our site finder to locate a Take Home Naloxone site near you.
Setting up a BC Take Home Naloxone Program in Your Community
If you are looking for information to set up a Take Home Naloxone program in your community, review the material below.
- Program Guide: Initiating & Implementing a Program
- Ready to Get Kits? New Site Registration Form
- WATCH: A community expresses the need for naloxone
Forms for BC Take Home Naloxone Programs
Site coordinators will need the documents below to maintain records and to order new supplies.
- Training Attendance Sheet
- Sample Prescription Pad
- Naloxone Dispensing Record
- Overdose Response Info Form (when naloxone is used)
- Supply Order Form
Some additional resources for participating sites are available here.