Resources for Community Organizations and Housing Providers
- A Guide to Promote Staff Resiliency & Prevent Distress After an Overdose Reversal - a document from the BC Centre for Disease Control which provides recommendations for organizations to increase staff resiliency in responding to overdoses at work.
- The First Seven Minutes - a video from Toronto Harm Reduction about designing an overdose protocol for your community agency.
- Overdose Prevention and Response Protocol Recommendations For Service Providers -recommendations from Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health for developing overdose prevention and response policies and protocols.
- "I have Narcan" - door sign to identify residents of housing facilities that have Take Home Naloxone Kits
- "I have Narcan" - sticker version
Return to Naloxone Home Page