Note: There is a large amount of recommended material to help interested sites with planning, policy development and education.
If you wish to skip the recommended material, the only 5 required forms can downloaded as a single package here. Once these forms have been submitted by fax to (604)707-2516 and the site has been approved, a Facility Overdose Response Box will be shipped.
- Planning and Preparedness Checklist and Package
- Sample Protocol (Editable)
- Sample Policy (Editable)
- Sample Shift Change Checklist (Editable)
- Additional Planning Resources
- Training Checklist and Package
- Suggested Curriculum
- Competency Assessment
- Implementation Checklist
- Naloxone Signage - Landscape
- Naloxone Signage - Portrait
- Resource Binder Table of Contents (Editable)
- Instruction Cards (included with your Facility Overdose Response Box)
- Mandatory forms for participating sites are available here (including forms to document use of naloxone, and forms to re-order supplies for your facility overdose response box).
Return to Naloxone Home Page